You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An error occurred loading this content. Try again later.

I recently bought the Band of Brothers/The Pacific set off the iTunes Store and have watched The Pacific without any issues. When I went to watch band of brothers, I keep getting this error message when I try and watch episode 2 specifically. The error doesn’t occur when I go and watch any of the other TV Shows that I have downloaded; or Netflix etc for that matter. Just specifically this episode. I have tried restarting Apple TV, disconnecting the WiFi and pressing Menu + the down button for a soft reboot and nothing works. I have also tried adjusting the video settings to a lower resolution but to no avail. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 5:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 8:31 AM

If it's isolated to a specific episode then it may be an issue related to the source and you will need to contact iTunes.

Similar questions

1 reply

An error occurred loading this content. Try again later.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.