You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ever since I connected new Apple TV+ to my TV I do not receive phone calls from my iPhone???? When the phone rings I can't choose to have the call transferred to my Macbook Pro, instead my Smart TV is now one of the choices????

Ever since I connected new Apple TV+ to my TV I do not receive phone calls from my iPhone???? When the phone rings I can't choose to have the call transferred to my Macbook Pro, instead my Smart TV is now one of the choices????

How can I set it back to receive and send calls from my MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 7:22 AM

Hello AJM234,

I understand since setting up Apple TV+ you're no longer receiving phone calls from your phone. When the phone rings you're unable to choose your MacBook Pro instead of the TV. I am happy to help.

Try the steps provided in the article below.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2020 7:22 AM in response to AJM234

Hello AJM234,

I understand since setting up Apple TV+ you're no longer receiving phone calls from your phone. When the phone rings you're unable to choose your MacBook Pro instead of the TV. I am happy to help.

Try the steps provided in the article below.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Let me know if that worked for you.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Jan 15, 2020 7:31 AM in response to i_rina

Thank you for your response! I checked all of my devices to make sure that all were setup correctly but still no ability to transfer the call to my MacBook. Just this morning as I was getting a call on my iPhone it also came over the MacBook ?????? I'm not sure what changed but it is now working as before.

Thank you for all your help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.