You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

color changing

I have a purple iPhone 11 I just want to change it to White what do I do change it?

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 11:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 11:40 AM

If you purchased the iPhone from Apple less than 14 days ago, you can return it for a refund. After that you can purchase a new one. If it has been more than 14 days, you would have to sell the one you have, and then use that money to purchase a new one. You cannot currently trade-in an iPhone 11, and cannot just exchange a phone for a new color outside the return period.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2020 11:40 AM in response to crystalateniense

If you purchased the iPhone from Apple less than 14 days ago, you can return it for a refund. After that you can purchase a new one. If it has been more than 14 days, you would have to sell the one you have, and then use that money to purchase a new one. You cannot currently trade-in an iPhone 11, and cannot just exchange a phone for a new color outside the return period.

color changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.