You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

JPEG Slideshow showed up as 10 second stills. My default for stills is 5 seconds

I'm importing 300 jpegs for a slideshow at the end of my video. In the library, I selected all and pulled them to the timeline but they showed up as 10 second stills. My default for stills is 5 seconds. When I go back and select all in the library, they show up as a 10 second length, but if I select each one individually, it changes to a 5 second length or yellow border. I can do each one this way but it will take too long. What's happening?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 4:15 PM

The preference is a selection preference not an import preference which is 10 seconds. You can select the stills in the timeline, press Control-D and type a duration for all the stills.

Similar questions

3 replies

JPEG Slideshow showed up as 10 second stills. My default for stills is 5 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.