You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Tv Passcode

Hi ! So i recently set back up my apple tv and totally forgot to passcode that allows you to get in. anyone know how to reset it ? thanks

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 8:34 PM

kryseauna Said:

Apple Tv Passcode: Hi ! So i recently set back up my apple tv and totally forgot to passcode that allows you to get in. anyone know how to reset it ? thanks

———-

Go Here: Get a Verification Code and Sign In with Two-Factor Authentication - Apple Support

How to Retrieve a Passcode:

You would log in using your Apple ID eMail address assigned to your Apple Account) and your password. One logged in, then that is when to enter the passcode.

As for Using the Passcode

Logging in, your passscode would be pop up on one of your devices (iPhone or what have you) that is associated to your account. So, power on your devices, and see if one gives you passcode to enter.

This is all Entered using the Remote:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2020 8:34 PM in response to kryseauna

kryseauna Said:

Apple Tv Passcode: Hi ! So i recently set back up my apple tv and totally forgot to passcode that allows you to get in. anyone know how to reset it ? thanks

———-

Go Here: Get a Verification Code and Sign In with Two-Factor Authentication - Apple Support

How to Retrieve a Passcode:

You would log in using your Apple ID eMail address assigned to your Apple Account) and your password. One logged in, then that is when to enter the passcode.

As for Using the Passcode

Logging in, your passscode would be pop up on one of your devices (iPhone or what have you) that is associated to your account. So, power on your devices, and see if one gives you passcode to enter.

This is all Entered using the Remote:

Apple Tv Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.