You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am receiving the code but I am still unable to verify my email address.

I was able to log on with my Apple ID but I cannot verify my email address even with the code that I am receiving. it’s saying I have to set up a new email address which I don’t want to do because it won’t be tied to all my apps

iPad mini, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 10:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2020 11:19 PM

lostinapple Said:

"I am receiving the code but I am still unable to verify my email address.: I was able to log on with my Apple ID but I cannot verify my email address even with the code that I am receiving. it’s saying I have to set up a new email address which I don’t want to do because it won’t be tied to all my apps"

-------

Perhaps a Scam and Why:

What made you want to want to log in? If it is an eMail, then it is a phishing scam. I bring that up because if you tried unsuccessfully logging in too many times, then you would have been locked out. Setting up a new account would not be a recommended option. Forward the eMail to: reportphishing@apple.com

Don't Create A New Account:

If you are having troubles logging in, contact Apple Support. They'll know what's going on and why.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2020 11:19 PM in response to lostinapple

lostinapple Said:

"I am receiving the code but I am still unable to verify my email address.: I was able to log on with my Apple ID but I cannot verify my email address even with the code that I am receiving. it’s saying I have to set up a new email address which I don’t want to do because it won’t be tied to all my apps"

-------

Perhaps a Scam and Why:

What made you want to want to log in? If it is an eMail, then it is a phishing scam. I bring that up because if you tried unsuccessfully logging in too many times, then you would have been locked out. Setting up a new account would not be a recommended option. Forward the eMail to: reportphishing@apple.com

Don't Create A New Account:

If you are having troubles logging in, contact Apple Support. They'll know what's going on and why.

I am receiving the code but I am still unable to verify my email address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.