You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 network lost

Hi, my iphone 7 cant see network, it is searching and finally no service, as technicians said there is something damaged on the motherboard and its not possible to fix, and its common issue for iphone7, is anybody aware of this topic?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
5 replies

Jan 23, 2020 2:38 PM in response to giosarala

I have the same problem. Phone has latest update. Had my SIM card replaced yesterday. Worked for about 5 hours then same thing. I have been having connectivity problems for almost a year. My iPhone 7 A1660 is one of the phones with known problems. I took to the Apple store and an authorized service center. Never offered to replace phone, just did a temporary fix. Now phone is 3 years old, out of warranty and now they want to fix it at my cost. Might as well buy a new phone.

Iphone 7 network lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.