You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot print from safari

Cannot print a PDF from safari and have received multiple different raptor errors

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 3:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 9:16 PM

Ugh I hate auto correct sometimes. My previous post should have said Raster not raptor. I’ve tried Chrome as well. I think however I’ve solved my own problem. If this should happen to you... delete all of your printer profiles. I believe this was being caused by a corrupt printer profile.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2020 9:16 PM in response to Eric Root

Ugh I hate auto correct sometimes. My previous post should have said Raster not raptor. I’ve tried Chrome as well. I think however I’ve solved my own problem. If this should happen to you... delete all of your printer profiles. I believe this was being caused by a corrupt printer profile.

Jan 15, 2020 6:24 PM in response to DwainC

In the Print Window, if you click the PDF dropdown menu at the bottom left, then Save as PDF, does that work? If it does, try opening the PDF in Preview to see if you can print from there.

Try another browser as a test.

Firefox        10.9 or higher

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8

Waterfox          10.8 or higher

cannot print from safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.