You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s can't create a personal hotspot

Whenever I try and create a personal hotspot, it sends me to the Vodafone support website (I'm with Vodafone) and it tells me to click the Personal Hotspot tab. But when I do, the situation repeats! Does anyone know what to do? (the iPhone runs iOS 13.3, by the way)

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 2:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 2:11 PM

Sounds like your account is not provisioned for Personal Hotspot. That is controlled by the carrier, and many change a fee for that. Contact your carrier if you are experiencing difficulty in activating Personal Hotspot.

4 replies

Apr 3, 2020 8:51 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

My phone is having the same issue but it’s Verizon and I had one set up previously but now It doesn’t work! And it’s included in my phone plan. I think this is a software issue

iPhone 6s can't create a personal hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.