You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing contacts and mail

my iCloud is 100% backed up and over half my contacts just went missing out of nowhere. I can see our text threads with their numbers under messages but not their contact name. When I go to search for the person in the contacts they are not there.

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 9:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2020 10:02 PM

Ccc98f:

"Missing contacts and mail: my iCloud is 100% backed up and over half my contacts just went missing out of nowhere. I can see our text threads with their numbers under messages but not their contact name. When I go to search for the person in the contacts they are not there."

-------

Try these Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2020 10:02 PM in response to Ccc98f

Ccc98f:

"Missing contacts and mail: my iCloud is 100% backed up and over half my contacts just went missing out of nowhere. I can see our text threads with their numbers under messages but not their contact name. When I go to search for the person in the contacts they are not there."

-------

Try these Links:

Missing contacts and mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.