You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally deleted the iPhone x app from my home page

Accidentally deleted the phone ap from my home page. I can see where it has moved itself (lol) and have gone to setting/general/restore/reset homescreen layout but this hasn't helped. Anyone know how to move the phone ap back to where it should be? Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 1:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2020 1:56 PM

Where has it moved to exactly?

The default location of the Phone app is in the dock at the bottom of the screen. Resetting the homescreen layout, will put it back there every time.

Is that not where you want it?

Can you not rearrange apps normally? Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 17, 2020 1:56 PM in response to Charliesnewtoiphone

Where has it moved to exactly?

The default location of the Phone app is in the dock at the bottom of the screen. Resetting the homescreen layout, will put it back there every time.

Is that not where you want it?

Can you not rearrange apps normally? Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Jan 17, 2020 1:59 PM in response to Charliesnewtoiphone

Hi Charlie,

I assume that you can see where the Phone app is on your iPhone. It is just not where it used to be on your home screen. Is this assumption correct? If YES then here is the procedure on how to drag the Phone app from where it is currently and position it to where you want on the home screen.

How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Good Luck.

Axel F.

Accidentally deleted the iPhone x app from my home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.