You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had just purchased a Apple Watch off of eBay. When I had the chance I started to connect watch to my phone and seeing an activation lock,. I am assuming that the previous owner did not sign out of their Apple account before selling you the watch.

Is there a way to remove Apple Watch from previous owners account with our previous owners Apple ID I have purchased a Watch off of eBay and I am unable to reach seller after purchase move your account and I cannot get ahold of them

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 5:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 5:47 AM

Return it. If the seller won't respond to you and it was not discoed in the auction that the phone was iCloud or activation locked, file a claim under ebay's buyer protection program.

There is no way to bypass the activation lock. The watch is useless.

1 reply

I had just purchased a Apple Watch off of eBay. When I had the chance I started to connect watch to my phone and seeing an activation lock,. I am assuming that the previous owner did not sign out of their Apple account before selling you the watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.