You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve Photos

I have recently changed my I phone and wanted to know how to retrieve my photos

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 6:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 8:25 AM

If they were synced to iCloud Photos on the old phone, turn that option on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the old phone but do have a backup, you can use that to setup the new phone. See: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2020 8:25 AM in response to Molli2020

If they were synced to iCloud Photos on the old phone, turn that option on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the old phone but do have a backup, you can use that to setup the new phone. See: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Retrieve Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.