You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should the Apple Mail server settings be for my iCloud account?

In Mail v. Version 12.4, Preferences/iCloud IMAP has only one entry under Server Settings: "Outgoing Mail Account: iCloud". There are no Incoming or Outgoing Mail Servers like my other accounts thus no options for the use of SSL, passwords or ports. Is this the way it should be? Thank you.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2020 6:02 PM

technology today wrote:

In Mail v. Version 12.4, Preferences/iCloud IMAP has only one entry under Server Settings: "Outgoing Mail Account: iCloud". There are no Incoming or Outgoing Mail Servers like my other accounts thus no options for the use of SSL, passwords or ports. Is this the way it should be? Thank you.

Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2020 6:02 PM in response to technology today

technology today wrote:

Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

What should the Apple Mail server settings be for my iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.