You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was given this link for a purchase I made but later was told I could not use. I asked for a refund but was told to contact you.

How do I get a refund for a in game purchases I can not use but was not told I could not use?

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 12:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2020 7:23 AM

Hello Rob3245,

Thanks for posting your question. I understand you have a question about a refund for an in-app purchase.

You can use the steps here to Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple. If you have any follow-up questions about a refund, you'll want to get in touch with Apple directly for this: iTunes Support

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2020 7:23 AM in response to Rob3245

Hello Rob3245,

Thanks for posting your question. I understand you have a question about a refund for an in-app purchase.

You can use the steps here to Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple. If you have any follow-up questions about a refund, you'll want to get in touch with Apple directly for this: iTunes Support

Best wishes.

I was given this link for a purchase I made but later was told I could not use. I asked for a refund but was told to contact you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.