You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I missed the notification from my daughter for ask permission. The notification is not there when I swipe down. She sent it again

How do I approve my daughter’s app purchase when I missed the notification? I was driving. It is not in the swipe down screen & she has submitted the purchase again & it does not pop up for me.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 25, 2020 7:55 PM

5 replies

Jan 25, 2020 8:29 PM in response to Milanochocolate

I believe that If you decline the request or your daughter doesn't make the purchase, it will be deleted after 24 hours, and the child will need to make the request again. Your daughter should not have to wait 24 hours if you haven't responded yet. You can try the steps in the response to:

My sons Ask to Buy isn’t coming through o… - Apple Community

If none of that helps, then contact Apple Support:

Get Support

BTW, Do Not Disturb while driving is explained here):

How to use Do Not Disturb While Driving - Apple Support

I missed the notification from my daughter for ask permission. The notification is not there when I swipe down. She sent it again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.