You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow Charging XS Phone

I have purchased XS phone. I noticed ht its charging speed is very slow it takes more than 2 hours to full charge. Is it normal? or I have to replace this phone? How to charge it faster? What is Ideal Charging Speed?

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2020 10:44 AM

Your Xs is capable of fast charging however you will need a charging apparatus that is different than what that iPhone comes packaged with. Here is some information on taking advantage of Fast Charging function of your iPhone Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support . Note that this involves purchasing a different charger and a different charging cable. It is explained in that link. Good Luck.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2020 10:44 AM in response to ram_karan

Your Xs is capable of fast charging however you will need a charging apparatus that is different than what that iPhone comes packaged with. Here is some information on taking advantage of Fast Charging function of your iPhone Fast charge your iPhone - Apple Support . Note that this involves purchasing a different charger and a different charging cable. It is explained in that link. Good Luck.

Axel F.

Slow Charging XS Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.