You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.3 won't download on iPhone7

I am trying to download the iOS 13.3 software update to my iPhone 7, and when I click on "Download and Install" in my Software Update screen, it keeps giving me an error message saying "Software Update Failed: An error occurred download iOS 13.3".

Any thoughts?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 5:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2020 8:47 AM

Did you try to use the computer instead?

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 27, 2020 8:50 AM in response to One_Sly_Bookworm

One_Sly_Bookworm wrote:

I am trying to download the iOS 13.3 software update to my iPhone 7, and when I click on "Download and Install" in my Software Update screen, it keeps giving me an error message saying "Software Update Failed: An error occurred download iOS 13.3".

Any thoughts?

For the past week there have been a lot of reports of this problem; most likely it is on Apple’s side. I suggest using the Contact Support link at the top of this page or this link—>https://getsupport.apple.com

iOS 13.3 won't download on iPhone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.