You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water damage after screen replacement?

So I just had my iPhone XS Max screen replaced and she is no longer water resistant. Before i cracked screen and had replaced i have taken and used my phone in water numerous times. Then have it replaced. Sits next to hot tub, gets splashed and is now ruined. Will apple replace my phone, i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 11:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2020 1:27 PM

Lambka Said:

"Water damage after screen replacement?: [...] i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!"

-------

Do Your Part: Give Apple your feedback on this. The more feedback Apple receives about this, the more likely they'll look in to changing things.

Because there is not a direct link for AppleCare for your iPhone, you need to use the following link. Select "Other" for the "Feedback Type": Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2020 1:27 PM in response to Lambka

Lambka Said:

"Water damage after screen replacement?: [...] i have AppleCare but they say no water damage! In my opinion this should be on them? Any help would be great before i call and get mad!"

-------

Do Your Part: Give Apple your feedback on this. The more feedback Apple receives about this, the more likely they'll look in to changing things.

Because there is not a direct link for AppleCare for your iPhone, you need to use the following link. Select "Other" for the "Feedback Type": Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Water damage after screen replacement?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.