You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Controller lag on Apple TV

Trying to play on Apple Arcade with a XBOX Wireless controller is nearly impossible. The controller is unresponsive and when it works it have massive input lag. I’ve updated the controller and the Apple TV (gen5) to the latest version, still it’s not working.

I feel a bit cheated since it worked great with the controller and my iPad before. Anyone else have the same problem?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 11:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 8:16 PM

This was the first thing I tried. I’ve tried to remove and reconnect the controller too. The input lag seems to affect the Apple remote too, which makes me believe it might be in the Arcade app/software.

Anyone else with an XBOX wireless controller that experience the same on Apple TV?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2020 8:16 PM in response to QuickPost

This was the first thing I tried. I’ve tried to remove and reconnect the controller too. The input lag seems to affect the Apple remote too, which makes me believe it might be in the Arcade app/software.

Anyone else with an XBOX wireless controller that experience the same on Apple TV?

Controller lag on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.