You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought the iPhone 11pro today and my Bluetooth is not working. It won’t pair with my other devices. What can I do?

My Bluetooth is not pairing with any of my devices on my brand new iPhone 11 pro

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 4, 2020 4:53 PM

3 replies

Feb 4, 2020 5:09 PM in response to Tagable

And just to verify, first you went to Settings/Bluetooth and observed the spinning circle. You put your fitbit into pairing mode and it did not appear in the Bluetooth screen on your phone. And you put your Bose speaker into pairing mode and likewise it did not appear in the Bluetooth screen in Settings. Did you also try factory resetting the fitbit and speaker, in case their pairing tables were full. IIRC, a Fitbit can only pair with one phone, so if it was already paired you can’t pair it with another device until you reset it (check the manual). The Bose speaker can pair with more than one device, but it has a limit (which I don’t recall).

If you have done all of the above troubleshooting take the phone and the devices to an Apple store for diagnosis. Make an appointment to avoid a long wait—>Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

I just bought the iPhone 11pro today and my Bluetooth is not working. It won’t pair with my other devices. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.