You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see my Cellular Data Usage

For the past week my iPhone 6 has been consuming tons of data. My carrier can't figure it out. When I try to track my data usage in Settings>Cellular, it does not show the data usage. I think it use to show it??? I restored the phone to factory settings, but it still won't show it. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 3:55 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2020 9:51 AM in response to Bizier2teach

Hello Bizier2teach,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone is using a higher than expected amount of cellular data, and you're also unable to view the cellular data usage under your iPhone settings. I would be happy to help provide steps to take next.

If you're not able to view your cellular data usage following the steps in Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad, you can also try going to Settings > Cellular. Check if you have an option to tap on "Carrier Services." If your carrier offers it, tap on "View My Data" next. You'll then receive a SMS with your current cellular data usage. This option may also be found under Settings > Phone > [carrier name] > Services.

If you're still not able to track your cellular data usage, or it's higher than expected, I'd like to have you reach out to Apple Support next:

Get Support

Take care.

Can't see my Cellular Data Usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.