You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software from App Store multiple install

The software from App Store can be used on all the Macs of my account; e.g. my Mac Pro at home and Macbook for travel?

I know that this is possible for all the software I own (e.g. MS Office), but is still valid for Adobe Photoshop Elements? My experiences with Adobe are not the best possible and I fear that there is some trick that allows me to use it on just one computer.

Thanks to everybody who can help me; the product is rather expensive and before spending more than 100 euros I would be happy to be sure.

Mac Pro, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 9, 2020 12:34 PM

7 replies

Feb 9, 2020 12:42 PM in response to gbecattini

It is true only for apps purchased from the App Store. All other software it is a function of the license. If you subscribe to MS Office 365 you can install it on a total of 5 computers. Adobe apps usually are limited to one device. This is true for most third-party commercial software.

To find out what you can do, you must read the license agreement. You don't ask us.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Feb 9, 2020 10:42 PM in response to Kappy

Thanks for your reply. But I am not sure I have understand. Forget the case of software acquired directly and limit ourselves to the case of the software acquired via Apple App Store.

Can Photoshop Elements acquired via App Store be used on just one computer or more?

Unfortunately is it almost impossible to contact Adobe to get a reply, or at least I could not find the correct way in the daedalus of their menus on their web portal.

Thanks again

Software from App Store multiple install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.