You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't log into facebook in safari 13.05

I have just switched over to Safari from Chrome. I've logged into all my other accounts(Amazon, NYTimes, Google, etc) just fine.

But when I try to log into Facebook using the correct password that was autofilled by OSX password vault I get this message:

You can't use this feature at the moment

We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time to help protect the community from spam. You can try again later. Learn More

The strange thing is that all I am trying to do is log in, yet the message I get is about a certain feature being restricted. But I am not trying to use a specific feature - I am just trying to log on. Also I hardly ever post anything on Facebook and hardly ever comment.

I have deleted cookies and restarted Safari. I am logged into facebook just fine using the same password on my other devices and the Facebook app on my iPhone.

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 2:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 7:25 PM

If you manually log in instead of using autofill, does it work as expected?

Similar questions

1 reply

can't log into facebook in safari 13.05

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.