You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video Embedded in Keynote Presentation

Hello,

I recently added a video file as a slide to my keynote presentation but can't figure out how to export it as a normal pdf with a video embedded inside of it. Keynote is only exporting the file entirely as a pdf or entirely as a video file when I need it as an untimed slideshow that I can freely navigate. Can anyone help? Solutions or Suggestions? Thanks!

MacBook

Posted on Feb 10, 2020 5:44 PM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2020 5:57 AM in response to jackyron

As an addition to Gary's suggestion, none of the PDF Editors in the Mac App Store offer video embedding in PDF. Not a menu item on PDFpen 11, PDFpenPro 11 (downloaded and checked both), and not mentioned in PDF Expert features. Master PDF Editor (not in the Mac App Store) does not do video embedding either (checked this demo too). None of these products use a subscription model, as does Adobe for its products.

Here is Adobe's discussion on adding audio, video, and interactive objects to PDF. Video must be H.264 compliant. Acrobat Pro DC is currently an annual commitment subscription that will cost $180/yr.

Video Embedded in Keynote Presentation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.