You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud overrides iPhone screen time settings. No way to reset screen time

I have done every workaround provided on the internet! I forgot my screen time passcode so I restored my iPhone, without backup. The screen time is turned off when I do that so it looks like it worked. But when I set the screen time with new passcode and new settings, after some seconds iCloud overrides the settings and the passcode. How can I remove those settings from my account so It doesn’t do that ? Maybe this is a bug that needs to be fixed in iOS 13. Maybe it happens because I turned “Share across devices” on? But I can’t even turned that off now because it asks for passcode, I type new the passcode but it fails, because it’s working with the previous passcode. How do I know that? Because I set the downtime to 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM , and after some seconds it changed to 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM, which is the the settings I had before restoring the iPhone. I tried using a tool called PinFinder to recover the passcode but It didn’t work

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 7:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2020 7:41 AM

Are you a member of a family sharing group?

If so, the organizer may be using ScreenTime parental controls to enforce limits on your device.

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud overrides iPhone screen time settings. No way to reset screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.