You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod

I removed my HomePod from the Home app on my iPhone. Now when I try to add a new device to my Home app and I look for my HomePod it doesn’t find it when I hold my iPhone next to it. The homepod is connected to my Wi-Fi then my Bluetooth is on, on my iPhone.

HomePod, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 14, 2020 9:22 AM

2 replies

Feb 14, 2020 3:46 PM in response to Loefer

If you removed the home app you will need to put it back by setting it up again.

Are you saying it won’t set up with your iPhone? Check the phone isn’t on lock screen

Try set up again. Make sure you do the “Get Started” sections in Set Up.

Set up and use HomePod – Apple Support

if it won’t set up as instructed then you will need to try a full reset then set it up.

Reset HomePod - Apple Support

• it might also be your phone that's acting up and not connecting to wifi, reset network settings on that and restart your iPhone and check it is updated to the latest version of iOS.

HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.