You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to remove my card from my account. Right now it tells me I need to make a payment on a current subscription but I don’t have any current subscriptions that need payment. I want my cards removed urgently.

I want my card removed from my iTunes account. It tells me I can’t because I have a subscription that requires a payment but I don’t ! I want to pay whatever it is so I can remove the card

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 4:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 4:58 AM

You've stopped the auto-renewal of all subscriptions on the account, including, if applicable, iCloud storage : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support ?

1 reply

I want to remove my card from my account. Right now it tells me I need to make a payment on a current subscription but I don’t have any current subscriptions that need payment. I want my cards removed urgently.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.