You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Wi-Fi:ningún hardware instalado". from my MacBook Pro 2017 macOS High Sierra (Version 10.13.6)

How can I solve this problem with Wi-Fi ?? Gracias..

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 7:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities yacotem,

I see that you're getting a message on your Mac that you do not have Wi-Fi hardware installed. I can understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

There are some steps that you can try to resolve this issue. Take a look at the articles below to help with resetting the NVRAM (nonvolatile random-access memory), SMC (system management controller ) and how to run an Apple diagnostics test if the first two steps do now help.

Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

How to use Apple Hardware Test on your Mac

Respond back after going through these steps and let me know how it goes. If you get any error messages or if anything changes during these steps, let me know.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2020 6:15 PM in response to yacotem

I see that you're getting a message on your Mac that you do not have Wi-Fi hardware installed. I can understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

There are some steps that you can try to resolve this issue. Take a look at the articles below to help with resetting the NVRAM (nonvolatile random-access memory), SMC (system management controller ) and how to run an Apple diagnostics test if the first two steps do now help.

Respond back after going through these steps and let me know how it goes. If you get any error messages or if anything changes during these steps, let me know.

Feb 22, 2020 6:15 PM in response to yacotem

"Wi-Fi:ningún hardware instalado". from my MacBook Pro 2017 macOS High Sierra (Version 10.13.6)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.