You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dead pixels on my new 16 inch Mac Pro

I have purchased MacBook Pro 16 inch in December 5th 2019. Just after 25 days dead pixels on top of the screen started to show with vertical line across the display. When I returned the unit to the store they said the screen was damaged by pressure. I argued with them that there was no pressure and after checking the screen they couldn't find any physical damage. Hence, they decided to change the screen on the warranty. However, I had to wait 47 days before the store get the part. I collected my MacBook and few hours later the same problem reoccured. Has any one had the same issue?

Thank you

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 1:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 8:56 PM

We cannot help you. Work this out with the Apple Store where you took it for repair.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2020 8:56 PM in response to q8xpert

We cannot help you. Work this out with the Apple Store where you took it for repair.

FYI: These are user-only forums. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Dead pixels on my new 16 inch Mac Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.