You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes for Catalina 10.15.3

Where do I down load itunes that will wok wiht Catalina 10.15.3 on my Macbood pro. The itunes download I can find are for earlier versions of Catalina i.e. 10.10

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2020 4:28 PM

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support explains why you can't download iTunes using Catalina.

"With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app. And Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2020 4:28 PM in response to Hector4103

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support explains why you can't download iTunes using Catalina.

"With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Books app, and Apple Podcasts app. And Finder is where you can manage and sync content on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch."

Itunes for Catalina 10.15.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.