You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM

My iPhone 8plus is on iOS 13.3.1 but it doesn't give me option to turn on two factor authentication. What can I do? Nothing I've read seems to help.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 12:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2020 1:40 PM

What region is your Apple ID set to use it? Do you live in a region where 2FA is supported? See: https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT205075

8 replies

Mar 5, 2020 1:06 PM in response to albfromoxnardca

The two-factor authentication setting is associated with your Apple ID, and which can be accessed via various paths.

On your iPhone, selecting your Apple ID within Settings gets you to the settings associated with your Apple ID.

Among the choices, Password & Security is what you'll want to access.

That'll give you an option to change your password, and will give you the setting of two-factor associated with the Apple ID.

If you have no two-factor option shown, is this iPhone associated with a business or organization, or have profiles loaded?

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.