You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeps getting charged on my debit card from Apple?!

I checked the subscriptions for Apple apps and some are not matching with my bank statements! It seems like Apple is charging me every other day for something I don’t even know about! Please advise... these are pretty major purchases too.

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 4:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 6:39 PM

Hi,

The charges that appear on your debit card include taxes, which aren't shown in the subscription prices. The amount charged to your debit card may also be different if you used Apple ID credit to pay for part of it. Additionally, iCloud subscriptions aren't shown on the Subscriptions page in App Store settings. You can check the renewal/billing information for iCloud by going to Settings > Your name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan.

If you wish to request a refund, you can do so here: https://reportaproblem.apple.com. You can request refunds for unauthorized purchases, as well as other things.

If you feel your account has been compromised, I recommend turning on Two-Factor Authentication and changing your password.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 6, 2020 6:39 PM in response to jaylen150

Hi,

The charges that appear on your debit card include taxes, which aren't shown in the subscription prices. The amount charged to your debit card may also be different if you used Apple ID credit to pay for part of it. Additionally, iCloud subscriptions aren't shown on the Subscriptions page in App Store settings. You can check the renewal/billing information for iCloud by going to Settings > Your name > iCloud > Manage Storage > Change Storage Plan.

If you wish to request a refund, you can do so here: https://reportaproblem.apple.com. You can request refunds for unauthorized purchases, as well as other things.

If you feel your account has been compromised, I recommend turning on Two-Factor Authentication and changing your password.

Hope this helps!

Keeps getting charged on my debit card from Apple?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.