You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods way too loud

I just bought some airpods and the volume is way too loud on the lowest. It fells like the lowest volume is about medium volume on regular EarPods, and when in talk to Siri so abnormally loud. And I’ve notice that I am not the only one with this issue.

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 8:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 9:18 AM

Hi Hannis1511,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with the volume being too loud when using AirPods. I’m happy to provide some articles that may help. I suggest adjusting the settings for volume and your AirPods to your liking:

Adjust the settings of your AirPods - Apple Support

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Keep in mind that you may have to set the volume for different functions / apps on your phone for them to reflect on your AirPods.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2020 9:18 AM in response to Hannis1511

Hi Hannis1511,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with the volume being too loud when using AirPods. I’m happy to provide some articles that may help. I suggest adjusting the settings for volume and your AirPods to your liking:

Adjust the settings of your AirPods - Apple Support

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support

Keep in mind that you may have to set the volume for different functions / apps on your phone for them to reflect on your AirPods.

Take care.

Airpods way too loud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.