You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund my account

I need to know why apple keeps taking odd amounts of money from my account. I do not buy anything. This is now the second time this has happened to me in the last a couple months. I can’t afford for hundreds of dollars to come out of my account.

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 4:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 4:30 AM

Have you checked your bank statement? Was your money actually withdrawn from your bank account?

Shouldn't be this case, those messages are scam attempts (they do not come from Apple).

On the contrary, if your money was actually withdrawn, open this link, checking sections "Purchases, Subscriptions, Unfamiliar Charges":--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

If you still have problems, contact iTunes Store Support and explain your situation, filling out and submitting this form:--> iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2020 4:30 AM in response to sararae96

Have you checked your bank statement? Was your money actually withdrawn from your bank account?

Shouldn't be this case, those messages are scam attempts (they do not come from Apple).

On the contrary, if your money was actually withdrawn, open this link, checking sections "Purchases, Subscriptions, Unfamiliar Charges":--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

If you still have problems, contact iTunes Store Support and explain your situation, filling out and submitting this form:--> iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Mar 10, 2020 6:01 AM in response to sararae96

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user public tech support forum, and we're just users like yourself, and we can't judge your request eligibility.

That said, if you did not identify your Purchases, Subscriptions, Unfamiliar Charges clicking here:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support

you need to contact iTunes Store support using this form:--> iTunes Store – Contact Us – Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Mar 10, 2020 4:36 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Yes it’s already taken out of my account so over the last 2 months apple has taken $419.61 from my account. This is ridiculous and not something I can continue happening. My account has been negative twice due to apple taking money from my account. I am asking yet again for a refund because this is getting me to a point where I no longer want to have an apple phone

Refund my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.