You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i insert a photo into a text message on my mac

Posted on Mar 11, 2020 8:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2020 9:02 AM

Locate the photo in the Finder, and control-click on the image. Use the Share > Message menu item from the secondary menu to add the image to a new message. Edit the recipient field, add your accompanying text for the message, and then send.

If you are viewing an image in Photos, again control-click on the image, and repeat the first paragraph instructions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2020 9:02 AM in response to Lsgt026

Locate the photo in the Finder, and control-click on the image. Use the Share > Message menu item from the secondary menu to add the image to a new message. Edit the recipient field, add your accompanying text for the message, and then send.

If you are viewing an image in Photos, again control-click on the image, and repeat the first paragraph instructions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.