You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

i am the first owner of my iphone 7 rose gold 128 gb i forgot my apple activation lock email and password i also have an invoice.. i would like you have any contact with apple so they can reset the iphone...i lost it when it updated to the new ios...please help

!!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 6:39 AM

See these two links for help;

--> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

--> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Since you have the original purchase receipt (smart of you to keep it), it neither of the links helps you, you can take the phone and the receipt to Apple for help. But be advised, Apple has announced they are closing all stores until March 27th. You can use the Contact Support button at the top of this page, or if you are in the US, call them at 1-800-MY-APPLE

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2020 6:39 AM in response to skydah

See these two links for help;

--> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

--> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Since you have the original purchase receipt (smart of you to keep it), it neither of the links helps you, you can take the phone and the receipt to Apple for help. But be advised, Apple has announced they are closing all stores until March 27th. You can use the Contact Support button at the top of this page, or if you are in the US, call them at 1-800-MY-APPLE

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.