You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing issue iPad and slim folio

Hallo,

at the moment I cannot pair my iPad and slim folio due to long pairing time.

How to solve the issue?

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 2:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 2:51 PM

Greetings MarcoMoumen,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're unable to pair your iPad with an accessory.

I suggest following the steps outlined in the article below:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out to the accessory manufacturer: Logitech Slim Folio Pro - Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch (3rd Gen)

"If you need help with a product, our Customer Care team is happy to help. Learn more about our product warranties."

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2020 2:51 PM in response to MarcoMoumen

Greetings MarcoMoumen,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're unable to pair your iPad with an accessory.

I suggest following the steps outlined in the article below:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out to the accessory manufacturer: Logitech Slim Folio Pro - Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch (3rd Gen)

"If you need help with a product, our Customer Care team is happy to help. Learn more about our product warranties."

Kind regards.

Pairing issue iPad and slim folio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.