You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K 32 Gb Something went wrong error message

I have a new Apple TV 4K 32 Gb that I bought to stream video content. It worked well once. Now when attempting to use Netflix I get an error message that says “Something went wrong. Please try again later. “ Any advice from the community?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 16, 2020 11:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2020 12:36 AM

It typically points to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your device from reaching the Netflix service.

Netflix says 'An error occurred loading this content.' - Netflix Help Center

Did anything change in your home that could cause interference? Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2020 12:36 AM in response to Sid68

It typically points to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your device from reaching the Netflix service.

Netflix says 'An error occurred loading this content.' - Netflix Help Center

Did anything change in your home that could cause interference? Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Apple TV 4K 32 Gb Something went wrong error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.