You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green unresponsive screen after a drop

Recently I was out in the rain with my phone and its battery was low so I decided to plug it in and it gave me a warning but I didn't think much of it so I just left it alone inside and let it charge. I then proceeded to use it for about two days and then I dropped in on the floor in my living room and it landed on its back. I always drop it so I didn't check the screen because it is usually fine. When I decided to check my phone the whole screen was green and I could not see anything. I know it needs to be fixed but I'm not sure if the screen is just cracked or if I need to get the inside of the phone repaired as well...

Posted on Mar 19, 2020 8:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2020 9:45 PM

Hopefully you just damaged the screen. Click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

1 reply

Green unresponsive screen after a drop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.