You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting photos in icloud

I deleted photos on my iphone but my icloud storage is still full. How do I delete photos in icloud?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 2:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 4:03 PM

When you delete photos on a device or Mac, they are just moved to an album named Recently Deleted. They will stay there for about 30 days in case you change your mind.

If you’re sure you want the deleted photos to be gone from everywhere, go to that album and select Delete All. It might take time for this action to sync back to iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2020 4:03 PM in response to nickg112

When you delete photos on a device or Mac, they are just moved to an album named Recently Deleted. They will stay there for about 30 days in case you change your mind.

If you’re sure you want the deleted photos to be gone from everywhere, go to that album and select Delete All. It might take time for this action to sync back to iCloud.

deleting photos in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.