You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon Prime on AppleTV

I can access Amazon Prime with my AppleTV but I can't seem to access movie rentals. I've looked on Amazon's website but see nothing about this.

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 1:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 3:21 PM

You will have to order rentals and purchases of movies on another device, e.g. through their website. Rentals and purchases are not available as in-app purchases in the Prime app on any Apple device, but they can be viewed within the app once the order has linked the title to your account.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2020 3:21 PM in response to Sally Rose

You will have to order rentals and purchases of movies on another device, e.g. through their website. Rentals and purchases are not available as in-app purchases in the Prime app on any Apple device, but they can be viewed within the app once the order has linked the title to your account.

Amazon Prime on AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.