You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Tracks Reappeared

I had an Apple Music subscription for about a year, but cancelled it a few months ago. At that time, all of the Apple Music tracks I had added to my library (a few thousand) disappeared, leaving my personal library. Perfect. All was good.

I subscribed to iTunes Match today so that my personal library will be available across all devices. However, all of my old Apple Music content was also merged into my library for some reason. Very big mess.

How can I easily remove all of the old, unplayable Apple Music content short of going through and doing so track-by-track?

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 4:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 3:00 PM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Enable the columns. You should be able to sort on one of the columns in a way that groups all Apple Music content together, then select one track, shift-click to extend the range, and delete in one action.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Music Tracks Reappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.