You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

False Charge

I received an email today that said I was going to be charged 19.99 for an app I downloaded. I did download the app, however when I saw they were going to charge for the apple I canceled out of it and did not complete the registration. I do not purchase apps, nor do I agree to a monthly or weekly charge. Please have this removed and I will definitely remove the app from my phone right now. If you need to call me my cell number is ****

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 1:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 2:23 PM

To unsubscribe you need to do it from your Apple ID account, not from within the app itself. Canceling an active subscription, or a free trial, must be done at least 24 hours before it ends.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Officially, all purchases, including subscriptions, are final, but you can try to get a refund by completing the Report a Problem form.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2020 2:23 PM in response to joke2

To unsubscribe you need to do it from your Apple ID account, not from within the app itself. Canceling an active subscription, or a free trial, must be done at least 24 hours before it ends.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Officially, all purchases, including subscriptions, are final, but you can try to get a refund by completing the Report a Problem form.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

False Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.