You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad says no memory to store photos. 23 gigs left in icloud. How do I transfer to icloud when I follow insructionsbto no a7i

23 gigs in iCloud storage, iPad says memory full can’t take pictures. Tried to manage storage. Can’t make photos transfer to create memory on iPad. ?

iPad mini 4, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 5:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 8:26 PM

You can use iCloud Photos. However, iCloud Photos is a syncing system as explained in this article:

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

But be aware that iCloud Photos is not offline storage. Photos and videos that you delete on your iPad will also be deleted everywhere that you use iCloud Photos (including iCloud). To save space on your iPad, see the "Save space on your device" section in the above article.

If you really want offline storage you will need a third party solution such as google drive. Or you can transfer them to a computer:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2020 8:26 PM in response to cwmsr

You can use iCloud Photos. However, iCloud Photos is a syncing system as explained in this article:

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

But be aware that iCloud Photos is not offline storage. Photos and videos that you delete on your iPad will also be deleted everywhere that you use iCloud Photos (including iCloud). To save space on your iPad, see the "Save space on your device" section in the above article.

If you really want offline storage you will need a third party solution such as google drive. Or you can transfer them to a computer:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

ipad says no memory to store photos. 23 gigs left in icloud. How do I transfer to icloud when I follow insructionsbto no a7i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.