You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Syncing

I just reset my iphone x smax and was able to restore all the back data from my pc's itunes. The problem is I can't sync the playlists from itunes to my device. Please take note that the music was not purchased from Apple. Can you please help me? Thank you

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 9:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 3:13 AM

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

Are you able to sync music but not playlist, is that right?

Do you have Apple Music Library turned On?

What error you get when you try to sync?

However...

In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. Select the type of content you want to sync (for example, Music or Podcasts) in the sidebar on the left. Select the Sync tickbox, then select the items you want to sync automatically each time you connect your device.

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2020 3:13 AM in response to wrb979

With the limited information that you have provided, I had to guess the problems faced by you. Some of it can be understood by reading below

Are you able to sync music but not playlist, is that right?

Do you have Apple Music Library turned On?

What error you get when you try to sync?

However...

In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. Select the type of content you want to sync (for example, Music or Podcasts) in the sidebar on the left. Select the Sync tickbox, then select the items you want to sync automatically each time you connect your device.

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Music Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.