You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zooming

I have problem with my zooming on my camera i start from 0,5 and i finish to2 i cant go more on video and in photo i start from 2 i go to 1 and they stuck on1

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 12:30 AM

5 replies

Apr 1, 2020 6:49 AM in response to marios280

Hello marios280,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I appreciate you taking the time to post about the issue you're experiencing with the zoom function on camera. I'll be glad to see if I can help.

The zoom function on the iPhone 11 Pro is a little different. Check out the guidance below as a starting point to see if that helps: Take photos with the camera on iPhone

"Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus, toggle between 1x or 2x to zoom in. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11, toggle between 1x or 0.5x to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, tap 2 to zoom in and .5 to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left."

I hope that helps you!

Take care.

Zooming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.