You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge of £2.99

Hello

I have a charge of £2.99 for iTunes “Apple.com/bill” showing on my bank statement dated 29 March 2020. This charge relates to my downloading the WhatsApp app onto my iPad and choosing to opt out of receiving adverts on the app. Once I discovered that I couldn’t completely stop the adverts, I deleted the app and am now requesting a refund and cancellation of any future charges.

many thanks

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 1:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 8:38 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. The following may help.

Stop future charges by cancelling the subscription: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply

Charge of £2.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.