You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PROBLEM WITH TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE 11 TO WINDOWS 10

Hello. I'm writing to you about a problem with downloading photos from my phone to my laptop. I followed the instructions given on your site, but again I failed and also watched the videos, but to no avail. The problem is this: I plug the usb cable into the laptop, then I agree and press the trust button, but the pictures do not appear. I tried to download the photos on another laptop - there I was able to open "bilyana's iPhones" and the corresponding folder of photos, but again I was not able to download them on the laptop - did not give it to me. I tried through iTunes too, but again I can't download them. Is there a problem with my phone - it's only a month and a half old. Could you tell me how to download the pictures?

Greetings,

Bilyana Aleksandrova

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 1:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

PROBLEM WITH TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE 11 TO WINDOWS 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.