You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken camera

Hello! Im from Moscow, Russia, but couldn’t found topic i needed. That’s why I’m writing to u! So! I’ve got Iphone 11pro. And it’s ofc got a warranty. My camera’s Stabilisator don’t work. And I can’t take pics and videos, cuz everything is shakin(((( But now, with all those situation with Coronavirus all of the Apple repair centers r closed. Tell me please, what I have to do?! Pls! It’s so hard to live without a camera in 21st century)

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 12:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 1:17 PM

Hello AlenaGood,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Its my understanding that your iPhone 11 Pro camera is shaking and doesn't work as expected. I can definitely see how this could be concerning. The steps in the following resource can help:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPd, or iPod touch isn't working

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 1:17 PM in response to AlenaGood

Hello AlenaGood,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Its my understanding that your iPhone 11 Pro camera is shaking and doesn't work as expected. I can definitely see how this could be concerning. The steps in the following resource can help:

If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPd, or iPod touch isn't working

Cheers!

Broken camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.